1. The Needle Number: The number of stitches represents the number of times the socks are woven in one turn. Usually, the high number of stitches will make the yarn denser. Needle Number often affects the quality of the socks and the clarity of the pattern.
2. Custom You Logo: Logo can increase your brand recognition, usually provided by the customer, or use the customer’s company name, website URL.
3. Custom Size: Men’s socks, women’s socks, and children’s socks are all available in different sizes. We need a clear size to produce socks.
4. More Patterns: Patterns are important for fashion socks, and customers can choose to make patterns by knitting or printing.
5. Custom Colors: Knit socks can usually be no more than 7 colors, and there are no restrictions on printed socks.
6. Special Technology: We have a lot of socks technology can be selected, Embroidery, non-slip, towel…
7. Yarn Material: Customers are free to choose cotton, nylon, polyester, spandex, Leica, nylon, hemp, bamboo fiber…
8. Lable package design: We offer quick custom templates and can be customized to your requirements.
9. Tags package design: This is a common way of packaging, you can customize the logo, and we also provide a quick design template.